Southside Stage 7 Sewerage Project – Gympie (QLD)
Client: Gympie Regional Council
Commencement: March 2017
Gympie Regional Council has put in place a program to construct and operate reticulated sewerage networks in the local area to allow connection of existing residents currently utilising onsite treatment or septic systems.
– Installation of 2.5 km of DN150 PVC reticulation Sewer Main.
– Construction of 54no. Sewer Manholes
– Connection of 89no. houses to trunk sewer line. Works involved de-commissioning of on-site treatment systems & hooking each individual resident to the newly installed sewer main.
– Liaison with council stakeholders to ensure minimal disruption to residents.
– Bulk Earthworks & Site rehabilitation
– Testing & Commissioning