Gladstone Sewer Rising Main Project
Project Name: Gladstone Sewer Rising Main – Gladstone (QLD)
Client: Gladstone Ports Corporation
Commencement: September 2013
The Gladstone Ports Corporation required the installation of a new sewer rising main along Alf O’Rourke Drive to provide future services to the proposed commercial development area on the western side of Alf O’Rourke Drive from the cooling water channel to Bryan Jordan Drive. The new sewer main will allow further capacity from the RG Tanner Coal terminal, which is currently feeding into a network which is at capacity.
– Installation of 3.0 km of DN315 PE100 Sewer main.
– Installation of 500m of DN355 PE100 Water main.
– Construction of pre-cast Concrete access chambers.
– Connection to existing Gladstone City Council water & sewer Mains
– Installation of associated scour& Air valves + Pits.
– Bulk Earthworks & Site rehabilitation
– Testing & Commissioning