Maryborough Water Main Replacement
Project Name: Albert Street Water Main Project – Maryborough (QLD)
Client: Fraser Coast Regional Council
Commencement: June 2016
Offaly Civil Engineering was engaged by Wide Bay Water to replace 1,820m of 300mm diameter, 81-year-old, cast-iron water main in Albert Street, Maryborough. The main was constructed as part of the original Maryborough drinking water system in the 1930s. “The replacement of the main will improve the performance of the system as well as reduce water lost through leakage and bursts,” Wide Bay Water CEO said.
- Installation of 1.8km of DN300 PVC Water Main.
- Installation of 500m of DN300 DICL Water Main.
- Trenchless installation of DN450 HDPE water main under Ferry Street.
- Live Connections to Existing Water Main.
- Road Rehabilitation
- Installation of Water Main under live traffic Conditions.
- Hydrostatic Testing & Commissioning.
- Re-habilitation of project site.