Snapper Creek Sewer Rising Main, Gravity Main and T6 Pump Station
Project Name: Snapper Creek Sewer Project – Tin Can Bay (QLD)
Client: Gympie Regional Council
Commencement: June 2015
Offaly Civil Engineering were engaged by Gympie Regional Council to construct the Snapper Creek Sewer Rising main, Trunk Main & T6 Pump Station Project. As part of Gympie Regional Council’ Capital works programme, Council is upgrading sections of our sewer network throughout the region.
– Installation of 1.1km of DN300 PVC Sewer Rising main through semi-marine environment.
– Installation of 1.2 km of DN225 trunk gravity sewer main.
– Construction of 17 Sewer manholes.
– Construction of 2.4m diameter sewerage pump station and associated road works.
– Bulk Earthworks & Site rehabilitation
– Testing & Commissioning