Southside Sewerage Project – Stage 6 Gympie (QLD)
Project Name: Southside Stage 6 Sewerage Project – Gympie (QLD)
Client: Gympie Regional Council
Commencement: February 2016
Gympie Regional Council has put in place a program to construct and operate reticulated sewerage networks in the local area to allow connection of existing residents currently utilising onsite treatment or septic systems.
- Installation of 4 km of DN150 PVC reticulation Sewer Main.
- Construction of 42 Sewer Manholes
- Connection of 66 houses to trunk sewer line. Works involved de-commissioning of on-site treatment systems & hooking each individual resident to the newly installed sewer main.
- Liaison with council stakeholders to ensure minimal disruption to residents.
- Bulk Earthworks & Site rehabilitation
- Testing & Commissioning