Pengelly’s Bridge Trunk Water Main – Gympie QLD
Client: Gympie Regional Council
Commencement: April 2021
– Construction of approximately 800m of DN375 DICL trunk water main.
– Trenchless installation (Auger Bore) Graham Street road crossing.
– Night works for installation of main adjacent to TMR road reserve.
– Co-ordination with local businesses and council to mitigate adverse impacts of construction works to local stakeholders.
– Construction of new footpath and commercial property accesses adjacent to Brisbane road.
– Pressure testing and commissioning new trunk main.
– Live connection works to existing council trunk main.